(MEI) Reliability and Planning Section Head
- Ensure Maintenance Planning and CBM activities within the scope are executed in accordance to maintenance procedure and by the most cost-efficient means.
- Assist Head of Maintenance to meet the contractual, technical and commercial target of the Power Plant.
- Ensure Maintenance Planning and Reliability Section records are available in Maintenance Management System.
- Maintain Boiler and Coal Maintenance Section records.
- Liaison with other Sections during coordination of maintenance activities and any maintenance tools implementation, if applicable.
- Liaise with external parties to ensure Planning and Reliability activities are supported with the correct tools, equipment, resources and procedures.
- Ensure that the recurring and major problems related to equipment or plant systems are timely resolved in accordance with plant RCA and CAR procedures.
- Initiate changes and additions to Planning and Reliability Section documentation such as HIRAC/JSA documentations and Work Instructions.
- Provide maintenance engineering supports, solutions and execution, in order to improve plant performance. Review technical specifications for external work supply and reviewing tenders.
- Review contracts for outsourcing services and resources, if applicable.
- Develop effective annual budget for Reliability and Planning Section.
- Train and develop Technician and Engineers under Reliability and Planning Section
- Male, max 35 years old
- S1 Mechanical Technic
- Must have at least 5 to 10 years work experience in power plant or others as Reliability and Planning head.
- Have comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in troubleshooting and investigation, failure mode analysis, RCA and familiar with reliability programs, and recommend solutions.
- Have sufficient knowledge of international standards and practices related to maintenance and reliability
- Able to analyze and configure reliability related system such as vibration sensing tools, lubrication condition monitoring, IR camera, Ultrasound, etc.
- Have valid recognized professional certifications such as vibration analysis Level 2 or any reliability related certificate
- Familiar with CMMS (SAP/Maximo, etc)
- Have knowledge of maintenance strategy to optimize equipment maintenance tasks (Oversee the PM, PdM, and RCM programs)
- Good communication skill
- Highly motivated self-starter with technical and personal initiative, result oriented.
- Proven analytical, logic reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
- HSE awareness.
- Quality focus driven by standard and procedure compliance.
- Ability to work effectively and productively within a diverse team.
- Enthusiastic and hard worker, attractive personality and good interpersonal skill.
- Willing to be stationed in Banten.
- For those who meet above requirements, please send application complete with full resume, recent photograph and contact number.
- Please write a subject line that includes the position you're applying for.
Call Us Today
Graha BIP 2nd Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav.23
Jakarta 12930, Indonesia